How many toothbrushes have you used in your lifetime? Have you ever wondered what happened to them after you threw them away? Most likely they are still around somewhere since it takes plastic 500 to 1,000 years to degrade.
If you want to switch to something more eco-responsible, this is a great alternative. Because its frame is made of compostable plastic and its bristles are fashioned from organic bamboo, you get an eco toothbrush that doesn’t feel very different from what you’re used to.
Make the switch for the entire family today.
- Materials: charcoal bamboo bristles, wheat straw plastic toothbrush
- Product size: ~18.5 cm / 7.28 in
- Colors: green, blue, pink, cream
- High quality toothbrush
- Hairs made out of Bamboo Charcoal Bristle for a pleasent feeling when brushing
- Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe
- Scratch-resistant and does not break when dropped
- Order is processed within 24 hours of ordering